CM880A stepper Driver I/O Control 70V 6A
Standalone stepper motor drive.
6 opto-coupled digital inputs, 5 to 24VDC compatible;
1 opto-coupled digital output (100mA max)
Control compatible CW/CCW, PLS+DIR, A+B phase signal;
Multi-function I/O, homing, multi-speed, multi-position.
Automatic adaptation of motor parameters.
Over voltage, under voltage, over temperature and over current protection.
Parameter setting via RS232 serial link
The CM880A driver is a stepper motor driver with advanced stand-alone functions.
The 6 inputs available to the driver can be configured to meet your movement needs in terms of speed or position, but also to launch an automatic homing sequence.
The available operating modes are:
- Multi speed (8 speeds)
- Multi positions (8 positions)
- Homing (by detection of a limit switch)
Compatible with 2-phase bipolar stepper motors and also with 3-phase motors, it can operate with voltages from 24 to 70VDC and deliver a current of 6A RMS (8A peak) per phase.
Setting is done using the KincoStep software (available for download) and a serial link.
- Power supply 24 to 70VDC
- Compatible with 2 or 3 phase stepper motors,
- Output current from 0.1A to 6A Rms
- 6 optocoupled inputs (including 3 inputs accepting voltages from 5 to 24VDC)
- 1 optocoupled outputs (100mA max)
- Different pulse control modes: Pulses/Dir, CW/CCW or quadrature
- 200 step resolution at 65535 steps per revolution
- Protection against overvoltage (85V), low voltage (15V), overheating and overcurrent.
- Weight: 0.29Kg
The driver is delivered with the connectors but without the setting cable.
|Min. Voltage||24 V|
|Max. Voltage||70 V|
|Max. current||6 A|
|Configurable||via RS232 cable|